Hey, weekend (:
 |
| gateway powder coating |
Rob and I set out early to go check out a property he'd found. Needless to say, it was
beyond being a bust. This was more like a train wreck on top of another train wreck, complete with a janky video surveillance camera on the back deck secured to its stand with duct tape. Winning............
Anyway, once that was done, we headed off into Granite to Dillon's. Then it was to Kyle's to get his trailer, and then...... The rest of the day was spent helping [well, not so much helping on my part as much as just tagging along and being the way..lol :p] Dillon get the tower for his boat from the powder coating place over in Missouri, tote it back to IL, and start the process of readying his boat for the season.
So yeah, I felt a little guilty for my complete lack of participation for most of the day, outside of just riding along and making sure nobody stole the trailer, the truck, or me lounging in the backseat of the truck parked in a private parking lot...while the boys were inside and I hung back in the cab. I know, I had a hard task. I may or may not have taken a 5-minute power nap. I don't think
I'll really even ever know. Haha.
 |
| kick back in the lifted chevy on a sunny day? sold. |
Here's a prime example of how much help I was today:
 |
| as you can see, i'm doing the bulk of the work here... : / [joking] |
Anyway..... lol. Once things were wrapped up with the tower, and we [long story truncated] came to the collective decision that Steak & Shake is
not meant to be eaten sober, we headed back to Granite and the boys dropped me at my car. I headed home and packed my afternoon full of Goodwill donation runs, errands, and cleaning. Yeah, Saturday. I did hear the boat got some work done for the day, though...
 |
| nicely done, boys |
Eventually, Rob finished up, so I headed back out to get him; we came back home and before long he was back out the door for a night with his friends. I resigned myself to some overdue laundry and hanging out with the lady of the house [not Sydni, but
only because she's not here], Stella. We partied, clearly.
 |
| sorry for partyrockin..... ;) |
Not a bad start to the weekend!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment