Here's an old gem.... I realize this looks like a campaign ad for an adoption agency, but I thought it would be nice to see myself years ago in a sunny mud pit.... Not a lot has changed as far as my hobbies are concerned, and for what it's worth, I'm a little jealous of my kite shirt. I dig... I dig.
![]() |
| hello, kid cori..... glad to see not much has changed ;) | #tbt |
Tomorrow is Linda's birthday; like I said before, she doesn't read this blog so I have little doubt that this will be an issue. I'm pretty sure she had an inkling by the end of the day that there would be some sort of birthday malarky occurring after she left; well............. ok, you're right, Linda.
![]() |
| party planners.... watch. out. |
Rob had mentioned yesterday possibly buying a four wheeler off someone from his work. I came home to this little addition sitting in the garage :)
![]() |
| 400 ex ... new toy! |
It's gonna be a work in progress, but he likes projects, so I don't think that'll be an issue... haha. He's pretty pumped about it, so I'm happy for him.
We're getting hungry... so looks like we're off to a few errands in Granite and dinner likely at Bindy's. Pretty standard night for us.
Oh! And before I forget..... it looks like there's going to be a trip to Scottsdale planted on the agenda here in the very near future. Kalyn & Keifer, here we come....... I.... can't..... wait!!!
TGI[almost]F!!!
xo | cmd
We're getting hungry... so looks like we're off to a few errands in Granite and dinner likely at Bindy's. Pretty standard night for us.
Oh! And before I forget..... it looks like there's going to be a trip to Scottsdale planted on the agenda here in the very near future. Kalyn & Keifer, here we come....... I.... can't..... wait!!!
TGI[almost]F!!!
xo | cmd



No comments:
Post a Comment