| cell phone capture through my windshield en route to work ♥ |
"Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
- Lamentations 3:22-23 [NIV]
I love that verse. There's a song by one of the student groups at Cedarville University that speaks specifically to this verse; I was listening to it on my way to work this morning and managed to capture that foggy shot of the sun rising through my windshield during rush hour. It sounds like something small, but I enjoy that God gives me little reminders every day that His mercies are renewed each and every single day. It's reassuring, I think! Amen, Amen, AMEN.
******
Lastly, but most certainly not least:
My beautiful baby niece Madison turns TWO today!
Happy birthday, baby girl!
Happy birthday, baby girl!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment