Thursday, August 25, 2011

STICKERS!!!

My mom and dad have decided that in order to maintain constant contact with their granddaughter, they're going to send her something via snail mail every so often. Nothing extravagant, but just enough to remind her that they're constantly thinking of her. I remember my grandmothers doing this for me, and I'm thrilled that they want to do this.

Well, this is what we got in the mail today: 8 sheets of stickers. Holy moly.

Check 'em out. Well, check out her face, for starters. This is her face when we tell her to smile, but she's more interested in playing than picture-taking. This is the face that says, "I know I look like I'm in pain, but I'm actually pretty excited."

And yes, she did put that butterfly on her forehead. She's wild like that.

So, thanks, Nana & Pappy!
We loved the stickers, and we love that we're now peeling them off the refrigerator, the stairs, the wall, and Sydni's head. ;)

Just kidding - we love it love it love it.





xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment