![]() |
| Add caption |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY [30th, at that]
TO THIS GUY!
TO THIS GUY!
Shef, I hope you had an incredible birthday, and that year 30 is all it can be & more. You've earned it! I hope Cali continues to treat you well, and if we're in the same small hometown at the same time this year, I hope to at least say hi :). HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Here in my little world, it was a client facility tour day, which warranted jeans for the day. That of course made office yoga that much more enticing.... and long story short, this:
![]() |
| itty bitty bakasana :) |
Anyway, we just finished up dinner at Main Street with Jess; Chad wasn't working tonight since he's apparently called off Wednesdays for volleyball and life forever thereafter, haha.. but still fun either way.
So far so good on the week! See ya tomorrow, blogbots!
xo | cmd


No comments:
Post a Comment