The 1 & 2 of the day passed as they usually do; yoga in particular gave me a solid run for my money, but after full-wheel and my feet not going numb in Pigeon, I felt accomplished and ready to shower up for Syd's Parent-Teacher conference.
In a nutshell, Sydni is exactly what I thought she would be in a classroom and more. She's apparently one of her teacher's model students when it comes to being polite, helpful, friendly and forgiving. She's also smart, and while she talks a lot during class [her only less-than-perfect remark], she seems to do so while still absorbing everything that's being taught. Aside from what we gathered to be a typical pattern for a 5-year-old, she managed to make me one heck of a proud little mama. Way to go, boogie! ♥♥♥♥♥
Post-PT conference = CMA's. There was a lot going on, as usual, so I thought I'd just revisit some of my favorite moments [among the many]. Enjoy!
The Band Perry | Covers Gentle On My Mind [Cover]:
Ariana Grande & Little Big Town - Day Drinking & Bang Bang:
Miranda & Carrie - Somethin' Bad:
[Just] Miranda & Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass:
[Just] Carrie Underwood - Something in the Water:
Jason Aldean - Burnin' It Down:
Lady A - Bartender:
... and so many others.
One of these years, despite how mainstream the CMA's are starting to become, I'm going to go. I'm certainly not fluent at high-profile events like that, but let's face it - it's the freakin' CMA's! ;) Congrats to all those big names on the awards they took home tonight. Keep on reminding us why we love our country! ♥
G'Nite, blogbots!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment