Haaaaaaaappy Tuesday!
How'd you start your day?
 |
| vote, vote, vote! |
I
did see someone post a note of caution to the uninformed voter, saying that the greatest service he/she could provide was to stay as far away from the polls as possible. I can't say I disagree; I think by now our nation should be fairly aware of what happens when ignorance shows up in hoards to cast a ballot. I did my best to exercise my due diligence today, but must admit that I had absolutely no business siding in/on certain matters, so for those I refrained. I felt a twinge of guilt that I wasn't more educated, since these issues clearly held enough weight to show up on the list, but that didn't excuse me enough to be a voice in a matter foreign to me.
For those of you who made informed votes that reflect your personal and religious beliefs today, THANK YOU!
On to work it was; today was a good day for a hiring event, which is exactly what Elisa and I scuttled out the door en route to SuperJobs.
 |
| fall hiring event 2014! |
I love these things!
 |
elisa & me.. ... and of course our creepy corner-face-sign-guy... |
The job fair was a blast, as they always are, and, as tradition dictates for these things, was followed by a quick bite at Findlay Market just around the corner.
 |
| taste of belgium at findlay market. that's a win! |
I've been skeptical of the weather as we progress into the Autumn season; it's either tolerable or flat-out gloomy, which presents quite the Midwest-standard for dressing in the morning [hint:
layers]. We were happy to be able to peel off our coats for this one, and enjoyed lunch on the sunny patio in front of Market. On our way out, we each grabbed a different vendor snack for back at the office, and caught a glimpse of some uplifting artwork on the way out:
 |
| ♥this is otr! |
And
yes, it's nearly 11pm and I'm
just now finishing up the at-home work to which I committed in lieu of being gone for the majority of the morning. I had the privilege of helping Sydni with her homework earlier, and catching up with my better half on some upcoming transitions in his and my professional lives - I've got it made and I am thankful,
tenfold for the day I've enjoyed.
Happy Tuesday!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment