Thursday, November 20, 2014

Brother Bear's Return!

It's #TBT, which was perfectly timed for today.

There is a handful of faces from my past to which I still make efforts to stay connected; this guy is one of them:
circa.... 2008?
Yeah, this guy was an older brother to me for a few years, and someone I considered [and still do] one of my favorite friends along the way. We ran in the same close-knit circle of friends for several years and then eventually strayed separate ways via life, jobs, moving and all that fun stuff that gets in the way of people living in their early 20's forever. He's now living in Texas and I'm now back in Ohio for the third [and hopefully final] time.

I hadn't seen him in probably almost 2 years.
say whaaaaaaat?!
today! 11.20.14
And THEN, I went to Northside for lunch with Elisa and Becky, and from the parlour at Melt in Northside, I spotted this dapper dude strolling down the sidewalk outside.

No. WAY! :D

Brother bear, it was terrific getting to see you today, even just briefly. What a small world! I hope Texas continues to treat you well, and maybe I'll swing through the next time I find myself that way!
one more from the archives, 2007 : family dinner!
nalom. james. me. ladd. catie.
^^ Love those people ♥

Small world we live in :)

Happy Thursday!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment