Here's one of those "old folk" moments where I get to say,
"When I was your age..... "She had her first official snow day today, which did and didn't surprise me:
I wasn't surprised because it seems like it takes a lot less these days to warrant closing down, but a bit surprised, even offended in that joking-way as I thought back to the days when the drift would be halfway up our front door in the morning and we were still expected at our seats when the class bell rang.
Aaaaaanywho - it's our first snow of the year!
![]() |
| my backyard (: |
Here's some shots I stole from my sister, back home at her property:
![]() |
| gorgeous work, sis! |
Needless to say, it was a slow day at work, but I made up time afterwards on a couple of knitting projects that are kicking off the winter season. [Rob also warmed this place up with his signature turkey burgers; remind me next time to share that recipe!]
![]() |
| blueberry trinity infinity ["raspberry" stitch] for elisa :) |
![]() |
| orange lorne infinity for rebecca :) |
STAY WARM & STAY SAFE, FRIENDS!
xo | cmd




No comments:
Post a Comment