Today was just that; Carri, Elisa and I took advantage of the seasonal bliss and ventured out for our lunch hour. We decided on Northside, a zone we rarely frequent for lunch because... well, because we're dingos who didn't think before to consider it.
![]() |
| northside tour! |
Lunch of course was just.. terrible ;)
![]() |
| yyyyeah right; lunch was incredible. y-u-M. |
We took the long way back to the office, shared some moments so funny that I was in tears [I've determined I have overactive tear ducts, anyway... ], and finished out our week on a high note of team camaraderie.
Following work, it was only a few short hours before Rob, Sydni and I had our gear together and were piled in the truck en route for a weekend at my parents.
Clearly, it was a rough journey for Syd:
![]() |
| ♥♥♥♥. |
Haha.
We're here, in good old Mt. Vernon, and ready to get to business tomorrow. Word on the street is that my dad has a list a mile long of things Rob and I get to do over the next two days. Then again, when is that new? ;)
We're here, in good old Mt. Vernon, and ready to get to business tomorrow. Word on the street is that my dad has a list a mile long of things Rob and I get to do over the next two days. Then again, when is that new? ;)
See you then!
xo | cmd



No comments:
Post a Comment