Friday, March 15, 2013

C'Mon, Is It Friday Yet??!

Note to self:

Saint Louis, MO hates you.

//The end.

Just kidding. I don't think it does, obviously, but man alive did I have a time trying to accomplish one simple trip to my bank. I probably should've gathered from the fact that I bank with Fifth Third that this would be an expedition; the nearest branch is located in Missouri, so of course my smart self thought to tackle the trip during rush hour.

thank you.. staff @ the drury... lol
 Good move, slick.
+ car breaking down.
+ construction/rush-hour traffic jam.
+ stop off at the grocery store.
= Me being thankful beyond my ability to convey... to the 2 staff members of the drury in downtown for helping me out (:
= Rob & Marianne beating me to my own house. Haha. Oh well.

Cursed road trip aside, it was on to bigger, better, carb-loaded things. (:

pasta.. anyone?
 It was pasta nighit at the Dren Lodge II; Rob & I were joined by Marianne, Ali & DeShawn. Jay & Cindy were invited but didn't make it; that was probably in all of our best interest since the five of us did a good job on our own of dominating an entire pot of spaghetti. Yeah, team.

Oh, and Marianne chowed through nearly an entire stick of butter in the process, coining the night's phrase, "CURSE YOU, PAULA DEEN!" I nearly lost it once I read Marianne's corresponding blog entry regarding the whole fiasco of butter sticks, coupled with the events and discussion from our trip to Nashvegas. All I'm envisioning now is a sick horror story in which Paula Deen is kidnapping all of us and forcing us into hiding somewhere deep in the woods, to be tormented by rabid opossums and fed nothing but sticks of greasy butter.

Curse you, Paula Deen......

this is terrifying.
Holy smokes. Haha.
I love my boyfriend.. and I love my friends. We've had a good night.

PLUS, tomorrow's Friday! [*squeaaal*]
See ya then...

xo | cmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment