Monday, March 4, 2013

..And on EVERY Great Sunday....

Today consisted of a whole bunch of.... not much at all

It was tahhh-riffic. 
episodes of the office + stella girl + home cooked breakfast
= amazing pre-church regimen! 
Ali and I both woke up much earlier than necessary, so I went ahead and started breakfast while she set up a season of The Office. Stella spent the morning patiently waiting for food to jump off the table, and I may or may not have obliged with one or two little potatoes. Sorry pup, human food isn't your diet anymore. 

We headed out to church, where we met up with Marianne, along with Ali's dad and sisters. It was a great sermon, after which we made a beeline straight back to my house for.. you guessed it.. an afternoon of Sunday nothing

marianne & ali .. & no, her hair doesn't always look like that.
Well, almost nothing. I tied Stella up on the back deck and gave her the bath I'd promised before [she threw a hissy fit when I even suggested she get in the bathtub, but I was determined to win the argument of to bathe or not to bathe today]. It was something of a hillbilly-lookin' ordeal, but it got the job done and I now have a dog that smells better than a lot of people do most days ;). 

Dog washed? - check
Lunch? - check. [thanks, Ali!]
Watch Pitch Perfect for our 84031240th time, but Marianne's first?? - CHECK

... so there was that, then some Netflix, and before too long, Rob made his way down and the rest of the clan headed out for their small group at Cornerstone. 

I ended up making some fried rice [go figure], and now I'm calling it a night. It's gonna be Monday morning before I know it and I have a feeling it's gonna be a busy one. 

Definitely not a bad weekend though... I will say that much (: 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment