Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy BIRTHDAY Arthur Twins!

I've not yet found any electronically-documented oldschool pictures of Kacey with which I could embarrass her for today, but at least I was able to dig up some for Jasmine. haha...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
THE ARTHUR TWINS!

jasmine!
left circa 1999 | right circa 2012
I have older shots; I've known the Arthur girls since we were itty bitties, but those photos are in safe storage [probably a good thing all around, ha] at my parents' house in good old Mt. Vernon, miles away from here and any scanning that could possibly be done. Congrats, girls, you lucked out this time. Haha.

Anyway, today went by as most Wednesdays should at my work: busy, busy and a little more busy. It's not a bad thing - it actually helps the day fly right on by. I made it home and intended on making dinner until Rob suggested a trip to Se7en [ssssssssold]. We even started branching out into new things, including tuna tatacos.... while not a fan, it was fun trying out a different path. We ultimately ended our string of piece by piece orders with the traditional California roll, which is... always a winner. Haha. 
mexicana & crunch rolls | tuna tatacos
se7en! | belleville, il
We made it back to the house and got Stella [aka, The Meatball] out for some play before we settled in to relax and call it a night.....

Here's to the homestretch of the week (:
See you tomorrow!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment