Monday, March 18, 2013

"BRUSH YOUR TEETH" - A Flashback

I don't think there was a single one of us who couldn't wait to get home after this weekend in Indy. We practically peeled off in sections heading back, but we're all here intact so that's a win in and of itself.

Earlier today, it was breakfast at Denny's before rendezvousing with Sydni. She made the ride back quite the entertaining adventure, complete with stories about animals and magic. She's got quite the imagination. I figured in the spirit of Sydni being here, I would share a video of her that I found on my old Flipcam from a few years back. She was just a little over 1 here, but I watched this a BUNCH of times this weekend just because of how adorable she was.

Enjoy.... and remember, BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

Dear Sydni,

I love you more than you'll ever know, more than you'll ever believe, and far more than I could ever tell you. Thank you for being the most incredible little girl I've ever met. I'm so proud of you and so proud to be your mama!

Love, Me (:

Anyway, I'm more than ready to lay this weekend to rest and check it off a bucket list. I am so thankful for the people around me, knowing that while we can make our mistakes and fall apart, that we can still admit our shortcomings and forgive each other. It's hard to find these days, but I have that and I can't even begin to express how fortunate that makes me.

I'm blessed.
Here's to a new week.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment