In sequential thought overflow from our trip to Nashvegas and the conversation revolving around Marianne's hair: This is kinda how I felt today.
 |
| pahaha... marianne, this is for you. |
Yep. It was one of those days. I felt legitimately insane for the larger part of the day today, but oddly enough found it to be unusually productive once it was said and done. My end-of-day email reflected a lot of work that I'm still not convinced I actually did... haha.
I like these low key kind of midweeks. Tonight = quesadillas and absolutely nothing extravagant. SOLD.
 |
| his & hers... lol ;) |
 |
| homemade > restaurant. 'nuff said. |
Welp.. folks, that's really about all I've got for now.
It's almost Friday!
Oh.. and Sydni comes home this weekend. SCORE. We may take a trip just for the heck of it, too. We'll see. For now, happy hump day, ya'll (:
xo
| cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment