Today started with nursery rotation downstairs. Luckily for me, I ended up on the rotation with Mo, Tanya, and Michelle. It flew right on by, followed immediately by a meeting with the deacons' wives to lay down some additional details on the new member fellowship later in September. I'm working on the welcome book; it is well-underway and just about finished! :)
| [photog | ria periera] |
| [photo cred | f.daisy1401 |
Once the meeting was over, I loaded both Sydni and Emma up and the three of us set off to spend the afternoon together so Becky could conquer the task of moving, unhindered. The girls and I had a blast- played in the backyard, the basement, Sydni's room, the living room, and outside in the cul-de-sac. They got the trikes out and I was instantly reminded of photographs of myself as a kid playing on my own red tricycle. I found a couple pictures that would suffice as substitution for the actual shots of me as a mini [note to self: dig through some of the collection at the padres'.]
I borrowed this shot of an itty bitty chuck taylor; Sydni has the same exact ones. I also was reminded that I need to get the camera out and start doing a better job of photo-documentation. Eerie as it is, I've been slacking bigtime on my photographic endeavors as of late. I have a bunch of places I've noted just in the past couple of weeks that I'd like to shoot while there's still plenty of greenery and the pre-autumn lighting.... Hmmmm..
Anyway, the girls wore themselves out running around the house, up and down stairs, and all over the driveway. Becky just stopped by to get Emma and Sydni is already about to pass out. It's been one of those weekends - wonderful but all too short.
Sigh.
Tomorrow it's back to the fanciness that is the work week. We'll see how this goes.
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment