Friday, August 24, 2012

Weeknight Slumber Party? Don't Tell Mom!

Go figure. Haha.

Mo and I decided a few days back that we'd have a girls night sometime this week. That came to fruition tonight, complete with us doing dinner and watching The Hunger Games. This particular dear friend of mine shares the same affinity I do for knowing the names of everyone I'm watching in a movie [can't explain it], I found this shot of some of the headliners for the movie. I love shots like this, not because I necessarily love the movie that much, but because it's so reminiscent for me of times with family and friends back home.

Except obviously we were never tossed unwillingly into a gamer-controlled arena with instructions to kill each other. Still find the tones and colors rather endearing, and of course the aesthetics of good casting.

Jimmy stopped by for a few; now that Mo and I are here left to our own devices, we're undoubtedly going to bury ourselves in finishing this movie and then scouring Pinterest for the latest and perhaps over-zealous ideas for everything related to cute babies. For example....


Haha. I was directed not to encourage Mo as far as mermaids go, but who can help feeling cute overload looking at this one. I'm gathering some fun ideas for their maternity and baby shoot, too. I've got some time, but I'll keep you posted :)

I have to work in the morning. Not quite sure why we opted for a Thursday night slumber party, but whatever. Haha. Tomorrow's Koinonia, too. Can't wait.

Almost the weekend! :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment