Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Twins [Moll&Care] & Beads Galore!

It would be one thing to have ONE friend as cute as Molly or Carrie, but it just so happens that there are TWO of the, equally friggin' adorable gals to whom I would like to wish the happiest of happy birthdays!

I miss 'em.. it's been way too long since I last saw either one of them, but either way, girls, have the best birthday yet!! [Super shout out, because they're adopted, too. That adoption thing really pays off ;) haha.. ]

Happy Birthday, Molly & Carrie!

moll & care | cute friends.
happy birthday, girlies!
circa 2009..ish? | toooold ya it's been too long.. :(
Gotta love birthdays, yeah? Yeah :).

----

You know what ELSE I love?! My pastor and his wife. I also love amazing dinners and a few hours of playing with boxes and boxes.. and boxes of BEADS. Ms. Debbie had asked me on Sunday if I wanted to come by this week for dinner since Joe is out of town, more purposefully to help her sort through some boxes of beads that had come from Jarod and Ms. Ellen during the cleaning process. By some, I mean almost a matching equivelant of my current inventory. Beads, everywhere was where we started in an effort to sort and consolidate. I gave her some pointers on simple wire working, explained the various tools, and even fixed one of her plaque bracelets that had broken. Sydni kept herself busy in the play room, and when it was all said and done, I toted home an incredible variety of new beads, fixtures, pins, etc. I'm like a little kd when it comes to this... lol. I'm in heaven ;)
almost half of what i now own... whoa.
Craft party, anyone?!?! I need to go to bed before I pass the point at which I won't be able to function in about 8 hours or so. Plus, I'm starting on the mini's birthday shopping tomorrow. She'll be three, all too quickly. Any suggestions?

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment