Friday, August 3, 2012

One of THOSE Days.

Yeeeesh. :/

I am so ready for Nancy to return. I'm afraid to say it for fear of what tomorrow may yield, but I'm not quite sure what else could possibly fit into one single set of five days.

It's always when one of the core members of an office is in a meeting, on vacation, out sick, or otherwise out of commission that the fires start flaming a little bit higher and everything that seemed stable starts to unravel. It hasn't gotten entirely to that point this week, but Nancy being out on vacation this week has heralded in a whole bunch of hurdles for us to conquer.

Among the smaller ones, today was something of a crushing day. We are now another person short; Courtney, it was an absolute blast working with you and I wish you the very best on whatever your next endeavor may be. It's going to be a huge adjustment for us, and surely quite the shock for Nancy when she gets back... lots of catching up to be done.

silly times .. we'll miss you, courtney! :( :( 
I am absolutely spent. It was a long day spent covering not just two, but now three different roles and trying to keep track of it all. I have two more days of doing that before Nanc returns on Tuesday next week. Boy am I ready for the weekend :).

TGI[almost]F.. My goodness. I'm gonna finish this night on a positive note reveling in the sweetness of Olympic romance [Ricky Berens & Rebecca Soni]. I can't imagine being an Olympic gold medal couple. Haha. GO TEAM USA!!

ricky berens & rebecca soni | olympic gold medalists
... cutest olympic couple ever :p
One more day, then the weeeeeeeeekend!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment