Friday, August 10, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!

Okay, so I haven't been sharing in much detail the chronicles of the Prego Prescotts. [<<catchy, eh?]

natalie marie prescott
i .. can't ... wait to meet her!

Anyway, so my dear friend Mo and her husband Jimmy, with whom we've grown very close since moving here, are expecting their first little one! It's been a grueling couple of weeks of contemplating what the gender of the next Prescott baby would be. Most had their realistic bets on a boy, since the Prescott family has a strong track record of men.

Until Now!

[It was so hard for me to refrain from blabbing about this until they made their public announcement.. so I am just beside myself excited for them.... lol]

Congratulations, my dear friends!!! I am so excited to meet little Natalie, and spoil that little girl rotten. Heaven knows we had a batallion of people who indulged Sydni months before she made her grand entrance into the world, so now it's my turn.. hehe. Plus, I LOVE babies as it is [I've been patiently waiting to get my hands on little Emilia Babot.. she's so stinkin' cute, too..]. 

Baby fever? I'm not sure. Haha. I think I'll do some more living vicariously through my other prego friends. 

Yay, babies!

Tomorrow = Koinonia. Happy  ALMOST Friday!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment