Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gearing Up for Christmas!

Well, we've started in a little early on our Christmas prep for this season at work.

I have a personal rule of thumb that I refuse to listen to Christmas music before my birthday. That's primarily because radio stations start jingling and joy'ing practically on Halloween's heels, so by the time Christmas actually rolls around, I want absolutely nothing to do with singing about roasted chestnuts and mistletoe.

SO, in a roundabout way, in a completely out-of-suit decision, I hopped on the Express pre-Christmas task of toting out the stored decorations and lending a hand to create some neat little festive scenery in our office. On behalf of us here at the office, we'd also like to celebrate Meagan's first year of being able to reach the top of a Christmas tree. This is gonna be a good season, ya'll ;)

Oh, and to top off the cheer, I came home to find my husband trotting around with a roaring cowgirl perched on his back. I'll tell you, there's one thing that is certainly more adorable than a man in uniform: it's that man, in uniform, crawling around the room on his hands and knees to play with his baby. Love love love love.


Upcoming this weekend:
Turkey, stuffing, sweet potato bakes, green beans, more turkey, more stuffing, and of course... family!!

We've got one more half day before a much-anticipated, travel-packed, long holiday weekend. I'm so excited!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment