Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Constant Comment

It's FREDNESDAY!!

Pardon me for taking it upon myself to create a new day. Frednesday is the leap year child of Wednesday and Friday that happens when Wednesday takes the place of Friday in the work week cycle and is therefore the last work day of the week.

Erego, Frednesday.

constant comment | ♥
 We left work at noon today, and so before I get to packing up all our gear for the long haul back to Ohio, I thought I'd take a moment to thank Nancy for tuning me in to Constant Comment, a tea with which I have now fallen in love, thanks to Nanc. I'd never heard of it before I started working here, not to say that it wasn't readily available at Kroger's back home; I just never tried it. I have to say it's a welcome change in my routine green tea cycle [of which I owe thanks to Michael Moreno... ].

Well, like I said, I've got a lot to do to get ready for this evening. I suppose we'll bid the blog adieu until tomorrow.

See you in Ohio!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment