Towerview Pie Social
Again, I surround myself with common company: food lovers.
In the spirit of the approaching holidays, Towerview organized a pie social to act as our Sunday evening fellowship for today. Not a bad decision. I decided on the ever habitual blueberry-cherry recipe I inherited from my mom.
| one for you, one for us ... |
Long story short, there was enough sugar to sustain us all for an hour of Trivial Pursuit questions, fellowship, and then choir practice. No qualms there.
We are about to cram five days worth of work into three work days in efforts to be outta there a couple hours before closing time. I know Wednesday evening will be here before I know it and we'll be headin' back to Ohio to see our families. I can't wait :)
All right, Monday, I'm ready for you!
xo | cmd
All right, Monday, I'm ready for you!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment