Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome Back to Glass

Goodbye, to another wonderful day! [Amen? AMEN!]

soak it in: beautiful sunset at the end of our cul-de-sac [not our house]
So, Joe's home now, which is a great weight off our minds. He met up with Gerald today in St. Louis for his re-initiation to the world of auto glass; he spent his day getting re-acclimated, and I spent mine doing what I do best at my job [everything! :-p .. ] It was a great day, I must admit!

goggle fun 8-)

I'd been instructed to decide where Joe, Gerald and I would eat dinner - specifically, somewhere really nice. I had a tentative game plan, but that was dashed when they rolled in the driveway around 8pm. In the meantime, Sydni and I took it upon ourselves to have some good old fashioned play time with ordinary things from Mommy & Daddy's closet. This time, Sydni found a pair of goggles, and was quick to fish them out and don them around the house. It took all she had not to throw a hissy once we finally did get moving off to dinner and she had to leave them behind [proud of her for holding it together!]. We found ourselves at Lotawata Creek at 8:30pm, followed by a quick drive-by on a potential new autoglass property, then back home. I'm spent, for sure.

It was wonderful to see Gerald, as short-lived as the visit was; the two of them will be air-bound to Atlanta this time tomorrow to scope out some of the other stores. Praying for travel mercies and productivity! Looks like Syd & I will have a few more days to our own devices ... watch out, ya'll ;)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment