Sure, it's just barely March here in the midwest, but I have to say I don't think I can remember the last time I saw weather this consistently tolerable so early in the year. There have been a few days of chilly temps and gusting breeze, but for the most part, the weather vibe here seems advanced for where we sit on the calendar. I'm allll for it.
To celebrate the positive impact that all this beautiful weather has had on our family alone, Sydni decided she wanted to doll up [from head to toe] in purple. It's her current favorite color, and a good one at that. She flaunted her purple all morning before she exhausted herself and wound up collapsed on my lap. She's a party animal, really. Hah.
While she [and Joe] were taking their afternoon snoozes, I took the opportunity to play with some color myself. It's been a little while since I had the bead boxes spread out in front of me, ripe for the picking. I dusted off the dress form and took to building around her neck until I completed the first of [hopefully] many pieces that will claim birthday to this spring. :)
![]() |
| newest pinterest addition! |
I'm pretty excited, too, that I've finished that, and now this, with 20 minutes to spare before we're scheduled to be back at church for our last night of our Rick Warren 40 Days in the Word study.
I'm also fairly excited that I feel exponentially better than I did at this time last week. Meagan returns to work tomorrow, and the week will surely pick back up at full speed.
40DITW, here we come!


No comments:
Post a Comment