 |
| baby liam! love, love, love. |
Today happened to be one of those days where I found myself alone on my lunch break in my car, sitting at the park, wondering almost aloud where time has gone. In a couple short months, we will have already lived in IL for a full year. Joe's Air Force anniversary is approaching in June, and that's not to mention that we now have a 2-year-old. I'm not entire sure what it was exactly that sparked the mini outburst of reminiscing, but I thought all the way back to this same time last year. Joe was just getting ready to make the official trip out to the strange little destination of Belleville, IL, and I was probably gearing up to leave work behind for the day and finish off the evening with Kalyn, Tim, & Paul over on the sand courts of Cinci Sand Volleyball. I'm amazed how one simple year can move so many mountains. We have been so challenged, but ultimately so blessed by what the last year has brought. Just little sidenotes, I suppose. :)
In other news, I got a text from Joe today reminding me that we were due on base at the Sandven house this evening to celebrate miss Tessa's 3rd birthday. Sydni was beside herself as we headed over there, knowing she would get to play with Tessa. I was excited to see baby Liam, since we had yet to see him since the day he joined the family. He. Is. Adorable.
 |
| chicken! :) |
A&K totally outdid themselves on the cooking; grilled chicken, pasta salad, fruit salad, and brownies made for the perfect dinner menu, and we even met a great new couple, Nick & Rebecca. It looks like they may be joining us at church this upcoming Sunday, along with their little one, Max. Exciting!
Happy, HAPPY birthday to you, Tessa Bean!
It's bath & bed time here!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment