Friday, March 30, 2012

We ♥ Tiny TOMS

Good grief. I'm declaring the following statement, moreso for my own benefit than anyone else's. Obviously:
Dear Self: Sydni does not and will never need to own every single pair of TOMS that you see. REPEAT: Sydni does NOT need every pair of TOMS you see. It's a painful truth, but it's truth. Love, Cori.
Let me share with the class the reason for the wage of inner battle that has consumed me as Spring creeps into our house. With that comes the expunging of winter gear, heavy clothing, and of course, all things too small for growing girls. That includes shoes, and I've been semi-successfully fighting off the delicious temptation lately to clad little Boogie in a very specific type of footwear. It's not anything that consumes me to an unhealthy level [this is a dramatization, really], but they're so stinkin' cute, I nearly cave every time. She'll only be this size once, right [and contextually specific to photo opps, of course]?!

See for yourself:
 
option #1: navy biminis


option #2: flowered burlaps

option #3: plain ole burlaps
 Like I said, good golly! You can't deny they're adorable. I think I'll open the lines for voting and see which one she'll get - it's about that time to spoil her with a little something, if nothing else than for her successful and concerted efforts to conquer potty training [p.s. - where did time go?!].

We'll just hafta see. :)

This has been a beautiful week thus far. OH, and tomorrow's Friday. Wooooot!

God. Is. GOOD. Allllllll. The. Time.
[& what? That's right, ALL the time, God is GOOD!!]

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment