| pappy & nana! |
No, but seriously, I am so so glad they planned to come and spend the weekend with us. :)
As life stands regarding work: We found out earlier in the week that Rob has spent some time planning a surprise and much-needed vacation for him and Meagan; they leave today and won't be here all of next week. I am so so so excited for her, but I did make it clear that I would be kidnapping her at home and returning her to work if she doesn't take care of that of her own free will next Monday. Haha. Praying for a safe and W O N D E R F U L trip for those two! [xo - we will miss you!!]
My parents made it in town earlier than we'd expected, and so they were there when I got home from work. I've spent the majority of the last decade living far enough away from my parents that it requires planning ahead for visits. There's benefit in this type of arrangement, but at the same time, especially now that I'm a big kid with a family, I wish that stopping by could be arranged and confirmed as easily as a phone call en route to them. I'm so glad they're here! [Sydni's already been spoiled senseless; it's only been a few hours!]
| long stems.. by the dozen |
![]() |
| sticker bug | loooooove her. |
See... You... Then!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment