So with an amount of pep that both baffled and annoyed even me, I pranced into Monday with a heart and mind ready for the week. I found this uncredited thing floating around the web, and thought it was a perfect reflection of how I felt this morning:
I bounded into work to find an egg mcmuffin and $12 sitting on my desk, which confirmed that today was in fact going to be one that would prove to be terrific. [The $12 was my change from money I'd given Elisa last week to pick up food, but still... who doesn't love finding money on their desk, even if it is yours to begin with?? ;)]
So there was that, followed by a day stuffed to the gills with activity, and topped off with the salad I'd prepared for myself during meal prep last night. Nom Nom NOM!
After work, it was off to get Sydni, and then home to get some homemade chicken noodle soup rolling. There were some visitors in the neighborhood that naturally put Sydni on high alert, and I must admit it was a pretty cute little band of critters.
![]() |
| surprise neighbors! |
![]() |
| newly painted parts... wooo! |
G'Nite!
xo | cmd


No comments:
Post a Comment