This was my vote for today:
..... I sure needed it, today. Elisa was out for the day, and Paul spent the majority of the day doing field work, so my weird sinus allergy issue and I were on our own for most of the day. Fortunately, Nate from CYOFL took the jump for our Color Run team and went to pick up the race day packets, saving me a trip down to Newport [thank you, Nate!!!]
Rob took off this morning as well, after the early morning had passed, and I finally got an update that he'd made it to the rendezvous point with Matt and Dillon.
![]() |
| the harley boys... |
I myself was looking very much forward to an evening of doing absolutely nothing, a goal I executed like a daggone professional if I may say so myself.. haha. Many thanks to Netflix and the worn-in sections of my couch.
The boys are settled in safely, and I'm completely content with the temporary solitude that I'll have for the next few days.
Heeeeere's to the weekend!
xo | cmd
The boys are settled in safely, and I'm completely content with the temporary solitude that I'll have for the next few days.
Heeeeere's to the weekend!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment