Thursday, July 30, 2015

School Supplies & Bike Training

This week is flying right on by. I keep telling myself I'm "getting ready for summer," only to realize that "Summer" is running circles around me as I try to rationalize how it's already almost August.

As if that wasn't enough, here's a fun fact from today: 
SYDNI AND I WENT SCHOOL
SUPPLY SHOPPING. 

already?!?! 
i can't handle it. 
Sooooo..... Don't mind me as I sit here at the end of my day wondering how in the world time has gone by this quickly: Between school supply shopping for first. grade, the fact that she's got her first wiggly tooth, and the idea that within a few hours' time, she'll probably be riding this sucker solo... 
training wheels are gone! 
I just... I don't know. Am I the only one who wants time to slow down??
kiddo, you're the best.. 
Syd, you have no idea how much we love you, and how much fun it is to walk this walk with you. I hope you had fun today picking out all the school supplies for first grade, and that you know how great you'll be at riding your bike!

Happy Thursday, loves :) 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment