Today had something of a late start; we had no work today and planned to take full advantage of it!
![]() |
| these two... |
I couldn't help it; check out this little sassy-pants...
![]() |
| hahaha.. love you, grumpo.. |
After breakfast, Syd headed off to her dad's, and the day took a turn into a list of miniature errands, chores and some shopping, while Rob spent the bulk of the day off working on his bike. My first order of business was to take on a small section of the backyard.
![]() |
| just a little bit of the work.. |
PHEW! If there's one thing I was reminded of today, it's that vine doesn't go down without a fight, and that stuff back there is stubborn! PLUS, we accidentally unearthed a patch of brand new little cottontails, which I'll be guarding for the next several days from our dogs' romping and whatever else I can, until Mama Bunny returns or they reach the point where they can scamper along on their own..
![]() |
| itty bitty buns!! |
I'd told Jessica earlier in the week that I was ready to hit OTR for a night back on the scene; I don't know the last time I was actually down there, so it was high time for us to have a rompus!
We even ran into Chad's sister Paige at Neon's, after we joked that it'd be funny if we saw either her or Chad on the one night we decide to venture on down to OTR. We wound up at Japp's, dancing the night away and hanging out with a few of Jessica's friends.
As of this afternoon, our confirmed game plan for tomorrow includes some version of us on the boat on water.. somewhere. That being said, I'm OUT!
Happy weekend, loves!
xo | cmd





No comments:
Post a Comment