*Clowns [demented frickin' things]
![]() |
| hahaha |
*Straw Wrappers [intensely personal]
*Bad Hair Dye Jobs [beeeeen. there.]
*Smart Cars [My kid-sized shoes are bigger]
*LOTR [stop.]
*Balut [tried really hard there, gagged every time, ugh.]
*Harry Potter [graduate already, Harry]
*Bad Grammer ["I seen..." starts no correct sentence, ever.]
*The Color Pink [just not a fan]
*Spiders [snakes I love. Spiders? Not so much]
*Wasabi [& all things spicy; I'm a wuss, I know....]
*Star Wars, Star Trek & Star Fruit [pass, double pass, food pass.]
*Lipstick [tomboy. Sorry.]
*Clowns [they deserve six more listings, but we'll just do two]
*Glitter [herpes of craft projects everywhere]
*iPhones [I won't. You can't make me]
*Burnt Popcorn [tastes like roasted cardboard]
*Sneezing [mine are far from graceful.. haha]
*........ Twilight. [I'll just blame Kristen Stewart]
^^ Ali has been inviting me to see this for days now, but I made a personal promise to myself that I would never get into it. I don't know what it is about fictional movie franchises; I suppose I just never thought to try them out to see if I'd actually like them or not. Whatever the case may be, you'll all have to excuse me for not having ever ["never have I ever...."] seen any of the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek, Twilight, or whatever else is out there that's classified under that umbrella. Just never my thing.
I said all that to say that I so appreciate seeing this on my facebook last night.
She's hilarious.
Still no, though.
Maybe one day. I'll stand corrected in front of everyone. Haha. :)
Are YOU a Twihard? [I heard that term about 28 times yesterday, referring of course to die-hard Twilight fans = Twihards] I'm not, but I dig the dedication of the true Twihards!
I AM a fan of Fridays. Frihard?
Ok, maybe not. It's still Friday.
Make it great!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment