Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tired of the Tirades

duh. easy choice.
I vowed to you many a time that I would not allow my blog to become an expression of my political beliefs, even though I'm fairly certain that the majority of you know exactly where I stand in that regard. That being the case, the circular thought there should be enough to explain it anyhow.

ANYWAY,

We should all know by now [and if you don't, I can't say that I'm sorry for giving you a spoiler alert]... that we've re-elected President Obama for another four years. I'm gonna keep my promise of not converting my personal blog into a political platform of sorts, so I'll just leave it with this:

We should've been allowed to write in our best-available candidate. I personally would've gone with this guy.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously. For the love of all that is every person's facebook page, and every other person somehow inspired to share based off of the election.... let's try and be a little more mature about the whole thing, yeah? Hateful slander, bashing, and gut-spewing tirades really aren't going to do a whole lot to either "fix" if you feel that's needed, or "further discourage" if that's your stance... either side.

A good day is what you make of it! (:

xo | cmd


No comments:

Post a Comment