I'm not the type of person that usually puts any sort of real stock into horoscopes. I think at one point way back when I worked for Clearchannel, I crash landed on a daily mailing list for one of the horoscope dealers; as accurate as those things seemed to be, I never really bothered to try and read too deep into the astrological alignment of somethingsomethingsomething....
As that case may be, my dear Kanice sent this my way today. As much as I strained to resist its content, I do have to say it carries a bit of truth to it. And by bit, I mean a whole whopping truckload.
See for yourself.
I have no idea who writes these things, but I think it's kind of funny. I thought over it, and I reminded myself that this is not ture for everyone, because I do know a few gals born within days of me who don't fit this mold at all, but as it concerns me, I'm afraid this hits the nail square on the head. Haha.
Thanks, Kanice.
I'm totally going to embrace that whole comfort and not style thing today. I'll blame it on the stars. ;) Watch me go... haha.
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment