Goooood Thursday.
See #2.
I wish I could skate by with this intensity on the effort side. Wishful thinking.
I needed a good laugh today. Glad I could get it at the expense of someone who thought it appropriate to exercise senioritis on a job interview. *sigh.
Oh a good note, I have to say that my job does carry some sweet perks. Today, specifically, one of my associates brought me some color for my desk, in an edible form. Thoughtful, right? You'd be surprised at how often, in the grand scheme of things, this happens to us here. It's an absolute reminder that our efforts [even on the most droning days] are appreciated. (: Thanks, Ronnie - the candy dish at my desk is now completely full!
![]() |
| replenished- thanks, ronnie! |
I suppose I should get back to these photo edits. Shame they won't just fix themselves... lazy pictures....
xo | cmd


No comments:
Post a Comment