Friday, September 14, 2012

No, It Really Doesn't Take Much

I ordered a lense hood for my camera what seems like 3 months ago, and it fiiiiinally came in the mail today. I had begun to think it might never make it here, or that it really had been shipped from a warehouse on the moon... as it turns out, I was just a few clicks off.

Thanks, China, for shipping this little buddy over to me. I know, I know, I just fell total prey to the consumer-hunger fangs of Chinese product. Let's face it though, only a fraction of us can honestly say that we don't incorporate foreign goods into our daily routine. Either way, I paid for this sucker in pounds [which seems even stranger now that I realized it came directly from China, but eh...], so I'd like to consider it just me participating in commerce on something of a cultured level.

[No? Okay, well it sounded good.]

Whatev'. It's here, I'm using it, and that is that.

my little chinese lense hood.. lol..
It really doesn't take much to impress me :).
Happy FRIDAY!!!!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment