Labor Day = No work. WA.HOOOOOO!
1| Forest Park. 2| Downtown St. Louis 3| Caleco's. 4| Airport :(
We spent the day out and about with my parents before they flew back to Ohio. There were a couple of parks, a great restaurant, an adventure through downtown detours, and
lots of pictures. I wish Joe's mom could've been there with us today. We'll see her soon. I can't wait to update her pictures with mini, too!
For the sake of unnecessary words:
 |
| pappy + mini | nana + mini | daddy + mini |
We love parks. A lot. It would only be fitting for us to take a little jaunt to a big park to hang out for the day. [Great photo opps x lotslotsnlots].
 |
| if you don't know... get to knowin'. it is.... delish. |
There's food, and then there's
fooooood. This is the latter. If you haven't been, get to goin'. You won't regret it. Nom nom nom nom....
 |
| beautiful scenery! |
We took a stroll into the old courthouse, too. It's under some minor construction, but it's still functional and it's quite picturesque once you get into it. I'd be inclined to head back for some more shots; there are some mad macros just waiting.... I can feel it.
 |
| camera. fun. fun with cameras. ♥ |
I recently ceded to my phone's incessant requests to do a system update. I don't know why I put those things off as long as possible; I think I have some subconscious inkling that by
updating, I'll find myself with something important erased, or with some glitch that rode in with the update. [[First world problem, hi...]]
 |
| not of this world..... hrmmm.. lol. |
One of the system revisions was via the camera; I noticed a new purple button when I went to take a picture of Sydni at the table. That button = picture effects. This is just a sample of what could happen in 10 minutes. Good stuff.
My parents are well on their way back to Ohio now; we're here unwinding for the evening. I'm trying to come to the terms with going back to work tomorrow. Shortened work weeks post-holiday are always dicey little things. I think I'll dwell for now on the fact that is indeed a shortened work week.
Yeah. We'll go with that one.
Hope your Labor Day weekend was amazing!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment