Monday, September 10, 2012

Do Re Mi Fa So La Theeee Voiiiice :)

It's back, it's back, it's back!
Season 3 of The Voice! I've so missed my weekly appointments

Soooo... the work day flew by without much of a hitch, which is a little frightening considering it was Monday [eeeeeeerie ...]. I'm not complaining! I made it a point to get Sydni, run our errands, and high tail it home with a due sense of urgency... pardon...

7PM = THE VOICE...

... aaaaaaaand...
... THE BENGALS!
'ello there, awesome Monday.

How did I forget that there are three nights of blind auditions? Who's a happy little hooked-on-power-notes viewer? This guy

Ceelo wore silk pj's.Christina wore a leather jumpsuit smaller than what my kid would wear. Adam donned a plain t-shirt that, in its ironic simplicity, probably cost more than everything combined in my closet, and Blake stayed true to his cowboy swagger [is that an oxymoron? I'm not even sure, really.]. 

Highlight reel? Okay. Sold. 


^Yodeling! She's got a killer voice to boot.. I know I can't yodel. Kudos.


^^ This guy just turned EIGHTEEN. He looks like he's at least 24, and even though I think Christina's a bit over-done these days, I would have to agree with her that I love love loved it. (: 

Sounds silly, but this show is pretty encouraging, even if it is a televised thing.

[Oh, and the Bengals lost tonight. Sad me. It's okay though. We'll get it!]
Here we go, week!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment