I said it earlier this week, but I'll say it again:
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, LYLA!
 |
| new ride? of course :) |
Joe is still out on business, so Sydni and I made our way over to the Thompson digs today for Lyla's birthday cookout. It was everything a 4-year-old's birthday should be, complete with a hand-decorated cake [
sidenote: Becky, those princess eyes were to die for! hehe], Dora cupcakes, a mountain of pink and glittery-wrapped presents, and
of course, a brand new convertible.
 |
| awesome cake[by becky!] + dora cupcakes = kiddie sugar overload ;) |
Thanks again, for having us over! We had a blast. Mo even made the suggestion that Lyla, Sydni and Emma should be getting together at some point in the near future to do some drag racing in the church parking lot. Haha. We'll have to see. I think Sydni may have the advantage only because she hasn't figured out the driving in a straight line yet, and with the bigger SUV of the three, she may be more of a bowling ball than anything else. Hah.
 |
happy birthday, lyla!!! [jarod, we'll all be happy to give you some free pointers on managing synthetic barbie doll hair ;) lol..] |
Anyway, not a bad way to spend the bulk of a Saturday. We followed it up with some errands before heading home to catch us up to now, relaxing and waiting on Joe to get home from his week away.
Oh, and yes, I decided on a song to sing tomorrow. Say a prayer for me, yeah? :)
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment