Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Cunicos Join the Tower!

I felt like I navigated the bulk of today from inside a pressurized bubble. This whole sinus thing isn't one of those annual things for me, not by a long shot, so I'm not well-seasoned in preparation or coping with this. I knew I was in for a long day yesterday when even the Neti provided very little relief from this cloud of ick that seems to have certainly settled in for the weekend.

The GOOD news - I made it to church this morning! Well, that's not the good news [albeit it is definitely a start!] - The BEST news of the morning: Mike & Marlene became official members of the Towerview family!!
mike & marlene! [hack mode xxo -facebook ;) ]
welcome to the towerview family!! ♥  
*I can't say that the majority of the morning really stuck with me the first go-round [I dedicated myself to copious note-taking during the service; I earnestly value our pastor's messages, but my sinuses had other plans], but I have every intention on enjoying it again via notes. Oh well, though; I am so excited for the Cunicos to be a part of the Towerview family now!

With all the excitement of the morning service under our belts, it was enough to exhaust both Sydni and me [she's still not 100%, either], so we found ourselves straight home for a light lunch and a very contrasting and heavy nap. That brings us to now, during which time Sydni is propped up in a tshirt and pj pants with her blankie & stuffed animal watching The Little Mermaid, and I'm here, blogging away next to her as I hum along with Ariel in her cavern o' human treasures.

It's gonna be an early night.... Haha.

Dear Sinuses,
Please knock.it.off.soon.Thanks-a-million.
Love, Me.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment