Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ESSIE

I'm having a first world problem:

WHAT COLOR?!?!

It's so unlike me to sit and ponder over stuff like this [because for me to even want nail polish in the first place is pretty rare in itself]. My temporary hangup now is which color to utilize for this wedding coming up on Friday. The way I've got it figured, if I'm gonna use nail polish and be girlyishesque-like, I'm gonna do it right. Haha. I'm thinking the dark purple, but any of these will suffice.

i love essie :)
I'll keep you posted on the final verdict later.
Oh, and I saw this gem driving in front of me on my way to work this morning: I'm not quite sure where the inspiration came from, but I liked it and I thought I'd share. Yay, homemade vehicle mods.

hired guns. ooookay?
Adios, ya'll.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment