Thursday, June 7, 2012

Construction Mode

Joe left for ATL this morning; we won't see him again for another week and a half, so we'll be at our own devices for that time. *Sigh.

that's my desk, right behind marc...
I've mentioned it a couple times recently, but I wanted to give a brief update on how the construction project at my office is going. They managed to get the framework up for what will be Marc's office. You would think this to be a seamless little task, which I'm sure it was for the guys building it, but try making or taking a phone call with a guy standing on a ladder half supported by your desk... with a nail gun and a drill. Yay, small office. Their goal at this point is to build Nancy and I into the space that will eventually be Marc's new office, then move us out into the expanded portion upon the final move.

See? It's getting started. No insulation or drywall just yet, but my word has it been noisy! We came to the conclusion that Marc is getting expanded, and we're getting minimized. Haha. Who knows. That was Courtney's idea.

With our heads pounding from the session of frame construction, we all headed home for the night. Sydni and I decided to lay low for the evening. She insisted on getting her nails redone, since Mama had just changed the color on hers. I obliged, naturally.

nail time ;) 
Midweek, chyeah :)

Joe made it safely to Atlanta, so that's good news. We're pretty spent here.
See ya tomorrow.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment