Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Softball!

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! :)

little spectator in her little chair ;)

-- Towerview softball season opened today with a double header over at Althoff. It wasn't the most dashing opener [double losses], but it was definitely softball, and it was the start of a summer filled with a social gathering each Monday while we watch the guys battle it out. It had rained earlier today, so I wasn't sure how the fields would be, but it ended up being just fine - even Sydni found herself relaxing, which for her by definition means sitting still. :) Yay, softball!

cheering for daddy!


Once the games were over, we headed home and were joined by Mo & Jimmy a bit later for a quick dinner and a wind down on the evening. I've become so appreciative of the both of them as friends; I was reminded tonight that it's the people in life that make it what it is while we're here to live it. In large part, we owe that to Towerview, even though I wouldn't dare do so without acknowledging that it's an absolute God thing that we are where we are when we are; the people are just the stellar bonus He threw in there. We are blessed!

mo & marlene | ummm... LOVE! haha ;)
I can already tell it's going to be a great summer! ♥
xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment