Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This & Thats

Once in a while, I forget to expect the unexpected. My husband is king of unexpected [in some regard]. Today was one of those days that was interrupted with one of his impromptu little tokens from afar [Utah, currently!]:
the "non-girly" bouquet .. lol
He made it a point to request the flowers sans excess pink or otherwise frilly adornments. I'm not typically a huge fan of flowers [weird, I know....], but these really hit the spot. Cute, if I dare say so ;)

straight hairs? sure, if i've got the time :|
Good thing, too, because I ended up having to buy a new car battery today. And get an oil change. Yay, Nissan!

Last but not least, I tried something with my head that I haven't tried in a looong time: STRAIGHTENING it. There's a reason, I remember now, that I don't do this crap all the time - It takes waaaay too long. The mop on my head is just about at the necessary length for donating. Woo -ha!


Overall, not a shabby day, by any stretch. Here's hoping for another one just like it tomorrow!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment