Friday, June 8, 2012

Follow the RULES!

Here's a little something that I noticed today that I've seen something like a hundred+ times before, but just now actually stopped to read today on lunch. This is a park at which I find myself almost every single day on lunch, but I'm always parked at a different spot. Today, I happened to stop right under a shady spot next to the sign displaying the park rules.

Here's what I saw:

rules! haha. 
Seems like a pretty standard set of rules to me, I think, but read #6.

This is a public service announcement to everyone that not only are weapons and fireworks prohibited from this park, but so are missiles.

DANG IT! haha.

Sad day for all of us missile-lovers. Not at this park, kiddos. Bummer. Hah.

Just thought I'd share. Hope it made you chuckle, even if it was a courtesy one.

* I'm starting to feel the onset of a cold.... or sinus infection.... or something to that effect. Crossing my fingers that this won't materialize into anything too severe. Oy.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment