Friday, June 3, 2016

Barking Kids & Tied-Up Friendlies

I'll tell ya what.. this girl.... haha..
Kids are awesome. Seriously. Funny, weird, messy... and awesome. Mine is no exception. 
Today was a pretty good day, all things considered, and hanging out with my mini first thing after work is like the icing on a cake. Seriously. She's hilarious. And although I find it inconveniencing at times whenever we're anywhere and we have to stop for a 1-minute ride atop Sandy the Meijer horse, I have to stop and remind myself that these little moments won't last forever, and the world is big enough for me to relax and allow her to have them. 
sandy the meijer horse! 
In other news, the USWNT ladies took on Japan tonight, and although I'm not sure how I stayed awake through the entire game, I did it, despite the dismay of ending with a tied 3-3 match. Ladies, we're cheering you on from Cincinnati, and you blogbots will be seeing plenty of weigh in here on their Road to Rio as we get going. Oh, and sidenote: SUPERIOR PLAY, EQUAL PAY. 'Nuff said ♥.

An uneventful Thursday, really, I know.. but hey, it was what it was and tomorrow is Friday and YAY. :) 

See you then! 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment