Monday, June 13, 2016

An Easy Little Sunday

I woke up today in a tent, in my little sleeping bag, next to my two favorites:
these two ♥
It was a beautiful morning, and we took it in stride, leisurely with  hearts full after the night camping out. We took our sweet time tearing down; with a nod, a 'see-ya-next-time,' and a super-helpful little girl helping tote our campsite out to the truck to pack up.
the best helper out there! 
We stopped at the house to drop off boat, gear and extra weight, then continued on out to Plain Folk Cafe for breakfast. Between the pancakes and hashbrowns, there were plenty of giggles and cheesy peace signs from this girl who's really just no so... little anymore. 

This is what I mean...

It's crazy how gratifying it is sometimes to just ... relax for a day. It was the perfect cap to a beautiful weekend, and I'm one happy gal to have spent it with some great friends, my better half and my mini me. Not bad at all! 

Now baaaa-ring on the week! 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment