Typical Friday: busy, crazy and completely stripping of all that I had left in the tank for workplace energy [& etiquette, if I'm being real]. This week was due for a trade-in. My receptionist was out today, which added a bit of additional delegated work to the two of us who were in, so when we suggested skipping lunch and just leaving an hour early, it was received surprisingly well, and that was that: Kristin & I out the door at four. Thanks, Paul!
 |
home at 4:30, out to run at 4:45. yep, i'll take it! |
Rob and I had this crazy idea that we'd go on a dinner date [okay that's not the crazy part], but that we'd additionally go to a
movie afterwards.
It's like we don't know ourselves sometimes, haha. Dinner it was, and instead of a theater, we opted for a stroll through the park to check out the Memorials, some late evening tennis matches and this gorgeous sunset:
 |
| milford, oh |
Much better than a theater, any day.
And this:
 |
| *tears. |
I am. SO. Ready for the weekend. I don't care what we do, when we do it, or why we do it, as long as we DON'T do it before 8:30am.
I'm sleeping in tomorrow if I have to shut myself in the closet to make it happen.. haha.
G'Nite, loves & TGIF!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment