So Rob's never been to a pro soccer game, and now that Cincinnati has established on of our own, I'll have the privilege of taking him to his first ever, and on home turf, during an inaugural season, no less. That's a once in a lifetime thing, last time I checked ;).
 |
| established 2016 |
On my lunch break, I made a run downtown to the mini storefront for FC, where I found I was only the first of what would become a crowd in that small of a space. I came away with some new gear for Rob and myself, that will be saved in the closet until we head out that day for the game.
 |
| hi, fc! |
I'm pumped to head down and watch this team play; I can't believe we're this far into the season and I haven't been to a game yet, but that ends asap - can't wait! The countdown's on - Seeeeee you there!
FC!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment